The University of Queensland invites you to participate in their research regarding the response to Covid-19, looking at alternate methods of health-delivery. They are looking for participants to see how accurate you are at performing your own health and fitness assessments compared to the experts.
Come along to the information session at UQHL, if you would like to hear all about the research project and your involvement as a potential participant.
The information session will address the following subjects:
- Who is involved in the research project.
- What the project is about and why it is important in today’s healthcare situation.
- Your role in helping to develop the assessments.
- How the testing will be performed and an overview of the specific tests that will be covered.
- Details regarding what to expect and do on the day of testing.
Date: Thursday 13th May
Time: 10:00am – 10:45am
UQ Healthy Living, Level 3/37 Archer St, Toowong QLD 4066
Please register with reception at Ph: 3443 2585 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org