As per federal government direction we are closed effective as of midday, Monday 23rd March.
Therefore, UQ Healthy Living will move the expiry of passes and pause direct debit as of today. Please contact reception if you have any questions.
We want to ensure everyone stays healthy and connected during this period – therefore we are working hard on creating a virtual space to help you achieve this. More details to follow soon.
View the Classes Fee Summary here.
Download the Fee Guidelines here.
Pay-as-you-go gives you the freedom to book Casual Sessions as it suits you.
- Ideal for those who attend irregularly or would like to sample different types of classes (within their EP approved range) before committing.
- Book up to two weeks in advance online or via reception.
- A Casual Session is valid one month from purchase.
- Should you not be able to attend your scheduled class, contact reception 24 hours or more prior, and we can rebook you for an alternative timeslot where available.
- We offer one ‘rebook’ opportunity with each Casual Session.
- If you do not provide adequate notice your pass is forfeited without a rebook, credit or refund.
Purchasing a 10 Pass allows you to save and establish a period of routine or sample different sessions.
- Upon payment, you will be booked in for all 10 sessions by our reception team.
- You are not guaranteed a place in any session until your 10 Pass is paid for and your booking has been made.
- The 10 Pass is valid three months from purchase.
- Should you be unable to attend your scheduled class, please notify reception 24 hours or more prior.
- If you provide adequate notice that you are unable to attend, you are eligible for one rebook opportunity per 10 Pass. A rebook allows you to book another class within one week of your missed class. Rebooks are subject to class availability.
- If you do not provide adequate notice you are not eligible for a rebook option.
- No refunds for missed classes
- Under extenuating circumstances some allowances may be made as per the Manager’s discretion.
- Should you graduate to a more independent category (e.g. move from Category 2 to Category 1) your pass remains valid, however should this class operate on a different sessional fee, no refunds or credits will be granted for the gap.
- If you want to secure a regular place in a particular session beyond 10 weeks, consider moving to a Permanent Booking via direct debit for an ongoing solution.
DIRECT DEBIT (via Ezy Pay)
Take advantage of further savings and enjoy the security of an ongoing booking to Standard classes without a lock in contract.
- Be assured of a consistent routine the entire year (excluding public holidays) when you enter into a direct debit agreement.
- Permanent Booking is only available for Standard classes due to the high instances of movement between the other categories and their varied fees.
- No need to make repeat bookings, upon setting up your direct debit our reception staff will make your Permanent Booking.
- The payment will be automatically debited from your account on the same day each month allowing you to access your regular class each week.
- Should your class fall on a public holiday or pre-scheduled clinic closure, you will not be charged.
- Direct debit ends 24th December 2020; and a new direct debit agreement starts 4th January 2021. You will not be charged for classes that would have fallen during this time.
- Should you not be able to attend your scheduled class, please notify reception 24 hours or more prior. This helps us manage class capacities and clinical staffing for your peers. No rebook or refund applies.
- UQHL does not apply any financial penalties if you cancel your direct debit arrangement. However, should you wish to cancel then reinstate your direct debit booking after a period of absence, you are not guaranteed re-entry into the same class and session time you had previously.
- Ezy Pay requires a one-month notice for cancellation.
- Direct debit activates in March 2020.
All other services
Other Services Fee Summary below.
|Student under supervision
||Qualified clinic staff
| Essential Services
|The gateway to your Healthy Living journey. Help us understand your goals and objectives. Clients are required to undertake this initial Health Assessment before they can participate in exercise classes.
|Healthy Living Exercise Program Introduction
||Our clinical staff will introduce you to your tailored program, ensuring you can undertake exercises safely and effectively, at home and in clinic, and use our equipment with confidence. All clients are required to undertake this introduction before they can participate in exercise classes.
|Healthy Living Follow-up
||Some clients may require extra support in order to be ready to participate in classes. This quick appointment type prepares you to undertake your exercises safely and effectively and use our equipment with confidence.
||Due every three months, we re-assess your fitness and condition to modify your program as required and ensure your continued progress.
||Programmed with your exercises, this intuitive technology works with our HUR equipment to moderate the machines to your prescribed resistance and posture requirements.
(one off fee)
| Individual Consults
|Physiotherapy, Social Work, Occupational Therapy, Psychology
| *Medicare rebates are available through Team Care Arrangement (TCAs) for individual consults.
Check with your Private Health Fund to determine your eligibility for any rebate.
Access our additional FAQs here.